Tuesday 12 October 2010

Inspiration Trailers



Paranomal activity is a trailer I think would give me ideas for my trailer as it builds up tension and you know straight away the genre of it. The trailer has deep sounds and fast cuts to extreme close ups of the main haunted character which I can think about using for my teaser.



Case 39 is another trailer which appealed to me as they have a lot of shots that are indoors and hiding in closet scenes etc. It also has dialogue in it where the characters are talking which I may use for my trailer. Also they have a wide range of shots which will help me decide on what sort of shots I should go for. The trailer makes it hard to resist to watch the movie, the trailer itself is very horrorfic and makes you clench your fist and makes you jump. This is the reaction I am looking for in my trailer.



Lastly I found the SAW 3D trailer horrofic and the fact that it is 3D making the audience closer to the film by making them feel like its them getting taken. There was a lot of blood, gore and horror in the trailer with a deep voice man talking in the background. This is what I had in mine for my trailer also the background screams of the victims worked well which I will look into more as there will be murder and screams in my trailer.